Adidas Wrestling Nationals
Cable Dahmer Arena, Independence, MO
The top 2 wrestlers in each division in each weight class will receive a FREE custom-designed adidas singlet to wear for the finals.
Team Registration/Divisions Boys K-8, Men’s 9-12, Girl’s K-8, and Women’s 9-12. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places for each Division. When registering for each division, PLEASE enter your team/club name exactly the same on the registration portal. Coaches can enter up to 15 wrestlers per team. Wrestlers are awarded placement points. The top three team scores win 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies for each division. Coaches must fill out the form below and email to our tournament director to be entered in the Team Competition. Thank you. Coaches, please download this form, fill it out and email it to Jeff Bowyer at firstname.lastname@example.org Download File Now
Pre-registered coaches receive a special adidas event gift with coaches’ registration.
One Wrestler from each Division in each weight class in each grade will be crowned National Champion and receive an Adidas Champion Trophy. The top 8 place finishers from each division in each weight class will receive awards and adidas All-American Certificates.
Free clinics by world reknown wrestlers will be provided after registration on Thursday and Friday night. Free Challenge Matches for wrestlers who lose their first two matches (and any others interested), to ensure extra matches on Saturday and Sunday. Also open to wrestlers who just can’t get enough!
WIN THE GOOD STUFF
Awards, Clinics, and Challenge Matches
One Wrestler from each Division in each weight class in each grade will be crowned National Champion.
- The top 8 place finishers from each division in each weight class will receive awards and adidas All-American Certificates.
- Top 2 wrestlers in each weight class will receive a FREE custom designed adidas singlet to wear for the finals. There will be team awards for the top 3 teams in each of the following divisions: Boys Grade K-8, Mens Grades 9-12 and Girls K-8, Womens Grades 9-12.
- The format will be a traditional bracket system tournament. Each wrestler is guaranteed a minimum of two matches. There will be NO seeding. Blind draw. Weight classes with 5 or less wrestlers will be Round Robin Format.
- Challenge Matches for wrestlers who lose their first 2 matches, to insure extra matches.
- FREE CLINICS FOR PARENTS, PARTICIPANTS, AND FANS.
- It is the responsibility of the coach/parent/wrestler to check with your state rules committee regarding eligibility rules when participating in a National High School folkstyle tournament. Adidas does NOT claim this to be a National High School Championship event or require wrestler’s to compete in a pre-qualifying event..
(need new photo) Join our feature Her Circle clinician Julia Salata, on Thursday, April 11th after the wrestling championships.
Join our adidas Nationals feature clinician Chance Marsteller, on Thursday, April 12th and Saturday, April 13th after registration for a special clinic.
Grab Your Finalist Singlet!
The Finalist singlets are awarded to the top 2 finalists in each weight class for the final 1st place competition match.
Individuals and/or organizations registering online are not entitled to a refund for any reason. Therefore, you need to be sure when you submit a registration that a wrestler will be competing or you are ready to forfeit the registration fee if he or she can not compete for whatever reason. Please note, in the case of unusual circumstance we can offer a credit toward registration for the following year. However, this must be approved in writing via email to Jeff Bowyer at email@example.com prior to the close of registration.